Young People Support
A fantastic programme that is dedicated to helping young people between the ages of 16-25 who are facing complex transitions, challenges, and barriers to opportunities, especially in today’s circumstances.
This takes place online and in person through training and mentoring sessions which aims to help connect young people and help them express their ideas and concerns about the future.
- Boost emotional intelligence.
- Build your confidence, self-esteem and a better self-image.
- Connect with your peers, mentors and counsellors.
- Improve your CV and interview skills.
- Opportunities to take part in traineeships or other programs.
- Assistance with finding a rewarding job or even setting up your own business.
Check out the success stories of some of the young people we have supported.
Please get in contact to learn more or register your interest.